MDHHS Epidemic order
effective March 5 through April 19
Recreation and entertainment
The following recreation and entertainment venues are open for enjoyment by individuals or groups of up to 25 persons: auditoriums; arenas; cinemas; concert halls; performance venues; sporting venues;
stadiums; theaters; archery ranges; amusement parks; arcades; bingo halls; bowling alleys; gun ranges; laser tag; and trampoline parks.
• Indoor Facilities: must not exceed 50% of the limits established by the fire marshal, and must not exceed an overall total of 300 people.
• Outdoor Facilities: must not exceed 50% of the limits established by the fire marshal (if applicable), and must not exceed an overall total of 1000 people.
• Everyone must wear a face mask at all times, unless eating or drinking while seated in a designated area.
• Consumption of food or beverages is permitted only while seated in a designated area with a group of no more than 6 people.
• Groups must be spaced 6 feet apart.
• Large Indoor Stadiums/Arenas: up to 375 patrons for large venues with a seating capacity up to 10,000 seats, and up to 750 patrons for large venues with a seating capacity up to 10,000 seats
• Indoor dining at restaurants and bars is permitted up to 50% normal seating capacity or 100 persons, whichever is less.
• Dining is only allowed until 11 p.m. and in designated dining areas where patrons are seated, groups of patrons do not exceed 6 people at a table, and each table is separated by at least 6 feet. This includes dining inside most covered patios, balconies, tents, and other structures, unless they are mostly open to the air. See the Outdoor Seating Infographic for more details.
• Food service for takeout and delivery is permitted.
• Outdoor dining is permitted so long as no more than 6 persons are seated at each table and tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
• Dining in an igloo, hut, or small tent is permitted so long as there is only one group inside
All Covid-19 prevention best practices will be adhered to that are in effect the day the range is used.
IF YOU ARE SICK – STAY HOME.